Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions? Happy new year

Last year was the first of so many things.
It was filled with answered prayers and not so answered prayers, love and tears, it had it's own ups and disappointments.The world heard great news as well as devastating ones. We made mistakes and learned from them, survived and matured.

For this year, I wish you the very best in the year ahead, strive to be a better person, love, smile and take each day at a time allowing God to take center stage of your life (if you are a Christian) if you are not; allow the supreme being of what you believe in to lead you.

I wish you life, health, happiness and a very happy new year.
Resolutions? I wont call them resolutions, sounds cliche, plans sounds better . I am tempted to think the name resolution works against you achieving them. Why do we  make them when we cant keep them? This year, I want to  let my life be consistent with God's plan for me. I would want to blog more and be a size 12 by the end of the year, I am a size 8 now, wish me the best !

Do you make  resolutions why or why not and what do you do to keep them?


6 comments:

  1. Erm I made 1 resolution and that is to Live my Life without the "WHAT IF" instances..Welcome to 2012 miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am not one to make resolutions..bt this year,i made wanna make some changes..(have a post about that)so they can take d place of resolutions 4 the yr. Hapi nu yr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living life without "what if' is the real deal, it allows you to unleash your full potentials. Thanks DiDi and a Top of the World New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog Tamie,nice to have you here, do stay! I read your post, don't we all have to work on procrastination? Happy new to you too, all the best in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes the journey continues but then those who would make to the finishing line would be those who are able to see the big picture, see the end from the beginning and moreso have the capacity to think from the end.....not the ones who make resolution, plans etc, i just don't know.Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to you KC! resolutions, plan helps one to focus on what they would want to do in the year and work towards achieving it. Having a resolution doesn't mean you should stop living day to day,no it means having something on the drawing board, then going for review from time to time.

    ReplyDelete